User Information

Join US

Visitor Information

Shift Certificate and Personal Dosimeter

Dear BESIII members,

When you come to IHEP to take shifts, you must take the certificate from your institute/university that you may be admitted to radiation areas with work which can comprise a professional exposure to the ionizing radiation.

You can download the certificate form from 
BESIII Shift Certificate .

You can use either form, persons from mainland institutes are adviced to use Chinese form. The certificate must be given by the person or his/her representative to the main building A403 of IHEP. Then you can borrow a dosimeter from Secretary Tianhong xing, with a refundable deposit of ¥50.00. Before you leave from IHEP, you may return the dosimeter.

Any problem about shift you can contact Mary Chen.

Weiguo Li mary chen